GrandVJ 2.0 by ArKaos, A/B crossfading mode with independent preview makes it incredibly flexible to perform live, and the Browser Preview feature lets you preview visuals, effects, transitions and sources before sending them to the output, just like a DJ previews his next track in his headphones.
GrandVJ runs on both PC and Mac and accepts all common video and image formats. Its intuitive interface lets you turn your keyboard into a super controller for zipping through the functions. Need more? GrandVJ's learn mode makes it a breeze to set up any MIDI controller and with support for the network based OSC protocol you can even control GrandVJ with an iPhone or an iPad. Hook it up and start the show!
- OS: Windows™ XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Processor: Intel™ Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up), DirectX™ 9 Ext. (and up).
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 (and up).
- Processor: Any Intel™ Mac, Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz recommended.
- RAM: 1GB, 2GB recommended.
- Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up).
- Graphics processor: 3D accelerated graphics card required: Intel™ HD 3000 minimum, AMD HD 5XXX series or nVidia GeForce 9XXX series recommended.
- Free Space: 80MB - 1.5GB depending on the installer options.