Intuitive And Easy To Use
Designed to be fast and easy, MediaMaster Express is a unique solution for video control on the market. This intuitive software allows you to program and run full visual shows in just a few clicks, without the need of training and practicing!
Once you're ready, go live and take control of your show using only a few channels on your lighting desk, notes on a MIDI controller or just your computer keyboard..
Program Your Own Show
MediaMaster Express' simple interface lets you apply the latest dynamic effects to your videos and easily program a whole show with visual presets and transitions.
Take total control of your media: position, scale, rotate, adjust transparency, alpha, colors, etc. MediaMaster supports all major media formats, multiple video inputs, and provides more than 60 effects with controllable parameters.
MediaMaster's efficient media library management can store up to 60,000 visuals in more than 200 folders and lets you delete and move files at your convenience without having to re-stack a programmed show.
Compose On Up To 12 Layers
Mix visuals and effects on up to 12 layers, compose them together with transparency and masking modes - or send each layer to a different output to create a large scale projection.
MediaMaster Express has proven to be an ideal solution for small to medium sized video installations in various venues such as Theatres, Clubs, Bars, Shopping Centres, Advertising displays, Sports Stadiums, Shops and even Fitness clubs.
You're In Control
From a small DMX fader control to a full size lighting desk, with a MIDI controller or just your computer's keyboard, MediaMaster's flexible interface will let you setup the software the way it best fits your controller.
From there, you can simply play / stop your videos or take control of every parameters.
Video Welcomes Audio
MediaMaster can play and mix the audio track from your movie files. This feature, which comes with global audio volume control through DMX or MIDI, turns your controller into a professional A/V mixer.
MediaMaster also comes with audio reactive visualizers as powerful visual animations creating nice ambient visuals, perfect for clubs, live DJ performances or LED installations.
Easy LED Mapping
MediaMaster includes the intuitive LED Mapper extension, ArKaos' flexible software solution to drive LED panels.
The Mapping Editor lets you pick devices from an extensive library and place them interactively on the screen. While editing the mapping configuration, you can view the result of your configuration in real time as it is sent over ArtNet to your LCD panels (supports still pictures only).
Once happy with your mapping, you can save it to a file and import it into MediaMaster which will broadcast its output according to your specific configuration.
Even better, LED fixtures compatible with ArKaos' Kling-Net protocol will connect and configure themselves automatically. No more complicated setup process, forget about the IP addresses!
- Support for multiple NewTek NDI® outputs
- Support for Spout output
- Midi learn
- Extended support to create templates for almost any MIDI Controller.
- 12 independent video layers
- Control video layers with just a few DMX dimmers or MIDI notes
- Work on a single DMX universe or MIDI channel
- Kling-Net support for plug-and-play configuration of LED devices
- Support for split-devices with Kling-Net mapper
- Advanced Graphic engine: Fully hardware accelerated and Multi-threaded on multi-core CPUs
- Optimized for HD movies, HD output support
- Intuitive user interface
- 60+ effects
- 50+ text animations
- Audio Visualization Generators
- Drag & Drop visuals directly on the main interface
- Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
- Support for Actionscript 3 in Flash animations and Flash Texts
- Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
- Support for Syphon on Mac, allowing to natively output to any other application that support Syphon as input
- Media library of 255 folders and 255 visuals
- Organize your shows with up to 64 patches of 64 cells
- Control up to 3 parameters per cell via DMX or MIDI
- Optional fade time on trigger
- Multiple video inputs (PCI card, FireWire DV / HDV, USB, etc.)
- Frame blending for smooth playback even at very slow speed
- Software Genlocking to the output monitors for perfect playback up to 60fps without dropping frame
- Master brightness-contrast, keystone
- Multi-Screen and Wide-Screen with soft-edge
- Internal MPEG2-MPEG4 codec for enhanced reliability
- Native support of H.264 through FFMPEG 0.5
- Support of all common media formats (AVI, MPEG, QuickTime MOV, Flash, WMV, picture files etc)
- Support for movies with alpha channels
Want to try it? Download the MediaMaster Express Demo Version and start playing immediately!
|Arkaos Media Master_5.3.1 for Mac||Arkaos Media Master_5.3.1 for Mac||Download|
|Arkaos Media Master_5.3.1 for PC||Arkaos Media Master_5.3.1 for PC||Download|